Enerside Energy is a global company headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, specialized in the development, construction, maintenance and operation of renewable energy projects. Founded in 2007, the company has a proven track record developing solar photovoltaic generation projects, including reference industrial clients in Europe and Latin America.
The main objective of the corporate Quality Policy is to provide an excellent service to all interested parts (shareholders, employees, customers, suppliers, partners, etc.) according to the corporate values of service, ethics and respect. Guaranteeing always that the legal and other applicable requirements are met and that it satisfies the expectations of the interested parties.
To accomplish this Policy, the Enerside team has a strong commitment to continuously improve performance and reinforce stakeholder trust.
In accordance with this Quality Policy, Quality Objectives are established at all levels, and the degree of compliance is monitored so that it can be measured on an ongoing basis. Main objectives:
• To provide confidence to stakeholders and investors that asset quality and return on assets (IPP) targets will be met
• To be a company where people can develop both personally and professionally in the best environment, where there is a sense of belonging for a purpose: to improve the world we live in
• To satisfy customer needs through a service committed to quality and trust
• Enable suppliers to have a stable and long-term relationship
• To develop sustainable, cost-effective and high quality environmental projects for Enerside and its partners
• To have a transparent and accountable Corporate Governance in decision-making and company governance.
Enerside, through its Quality Committee and Management Boards, regularly reviews the quality management system, identifies improvement areas, and defines and implements the action plan to meet the Quality Objetives.
Consistent with its responsibilities, the company will provide the necessary resources for compliance with this Policy.
Barcelona, 19th March 2021
Board Member &
Chief Executive Officer
Board Member &
VP Engineering & Operations