- The company demonstrates its commitment to the growth of the value of the company on the stock market, which is currently trading at 4.0 euros per share.
- Enerside has increased its revenue by eight in the first half of this year to €15 million and is trading below its target price, according to the market.
- After this operation, Enerside will have more flexibility to carry out remuneration actions through shares to its employees.
Barcelona, 29th December 2022. Enerside Energy, a Spanish company vertically integrated in the photovoltaic solar industry, announced today a treasury stock purchase for €1 million, which reflects a clear commitment to the company’s performance and its growth prospects and value contribution.
The operation is carried out at a time when the security is trading below its target price, according to the market, influenced by the negative economic context, which is causing most of the securities on the stock market to trade down.
After this operation, Enerside will have more flexibility to carry out remuneration actions through shares to its employees.
The president of Enerside, Tomàs Casanovas, also recently increased his participation in the company after making several purchases of shares for a total of more than 550,000 euros since the company began trading on the stock exchange. It currently owns 10% of the capital.
The company currently has more than 1,200 shareholders, of which around 80% is distributed among the founders and reference investors, while the remaining 20% is free float.
Recurring EBITDA of €17 million
The company recently announced that it has already reached more than 270 MW in construction or RTB (Ready to Build), which means high visibility for the fulfillment of its business plan, which aims to reach more than 330 MW by the end of 2023.
Once operational, these projects will generate an EBITDA of 17 million euros per year in the group’s accounts.
Enerside is a company in the photovoltaic solar energy sector, vertically integrated, and stands out for its marked industrial profile and geographical diversification in the markets with the greatest potential for solar energy (Spain, Italy, Brazil, and Chile).
The company is currently immersed in promoting the development of 5.5 GW in differentiated, highly qualified projects with an advanced degree of maturity that give it an excellent position to capture the growth of demand and a great capacity to generate value, through the sale of projects in RTB (Ready To Build) phase and with the direct exploitation of part of the pipeline as an independent energy producer (IPP).
Learn more at www.enerside.com
Phone num. 616 952 066